Thursday 22 September 2011

pfttt

I  know something that i shouldn't know. It make me sad though because
1. i can't believe that someone know me, really know me, my attitude or the way i am would talk behind my back, i just really can't believe it is you, you guys. sigh. you can tell me something that you don't like about me, if its something bad i'll try to change. I REALLY DO.
 2. Someone do not know me, they only know my name, some of them i only talk for a few words, they already judge me something that i don't.
But, fuck it, that life isn't it? sometimes there's up and down, right? i admit, when i heard for the first time it really make me SAD, really SAD that made me cry. But, i remember what my mum always told me and i had set in my mind that i wouldn't let 'this thing' let me down. i will no longer think about it, i will just ignore like it never happen. FORGIVE AND FORGET. But, from now on i'll be more careful. :):):):):)

i really like this quotes, i took it from twitter by 'ispeakthefame' ' You know my name, not my story. You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through. Stop judging me. ' 


Smile when in pain, smile when troubles pour like rain and smile when someone hurt ur feelings. Cause smiling always starts the healing. Keep smiling. :)


Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment